Recent Before & After Photos

Refrigerator Leak Causes Water Damage


Our SERVPRO of Northwest Team was called out to this local Dublin home to access the water damage caused by a refrigerator leak. As you can see in picture to th... READ MORE



Water Damage Affects Ceiling


Our SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus Team was called out to this local Columbus home to access the water damage caused by a toilet overflow on the second floor of ... READ MORE



Toilet Overflow in Upper Arlington


Our SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus Team was called out to this local Upper Arlington home to access the damage caused by a toilet overflow on the second floor of... READ MORE



Sewage Loss In Commercial Building


SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus was called out to this local Columbus commercial property to access the damage caused by a sewage back up. The picture on the top ... READ MORE



Tarp On Barn Roof After Storm


SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus was called out to this local farm to tarp a barn roof on the property that was damaged by a recent storm. As you can see in the pi... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure In Dublin Home


Our SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus Team was called out to this local Dublin home to address water damage caused by a sump pump failure. The pictures above show j... READ MORE



Grease Fire In Local Columbus Home


SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus was called out to this local Columbus home after a devastating grease fire destroyed these homeowners beloved home. As you can see... READ MORE



Roof Leak Causes Damage To Kitchen Ceiling


Our SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus team was called out to this home for repairs due to a damaged roof causing water to make its way down through the roof, into t... READ MORE



Fire Caused By A Space Heater


A fire in this local apartment building caused extensive fire and soot damage throughout the building. Even though the fire was contained to only one of the apa... READ MORE



Faulty Electrical Wiring In Home Causes Fire


SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus was called out to this local Columbus home for emergency services for a fire loss. This fire loss was due to faulty wiring in a ce... READ MORE