Faulty Electrical Wiring In Home Causes Fire
SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus was called out to this local Columbus home for emergency services for a fire loss. This fire loss was due to faulty wiring in a ceiling fan in the upstairs bedroom. The fire produced mass amounts of smoke, causing a build up of soot damage on the walls and throughout the rest of the home. Our dedicated team got right on scene and started to access the affected areas. We were able to remove the soot from the walls, and put up a fresh coat of paint to make this bedroom a nice place to relax in again.