Fire Caused By A Space Heater
A fire in this local apartment building caused extensive fire and soot damage throughout the building. Even though the fire was contained to only one of the apartments, the soot made its way through the majority of the building. As you can see in the picture above, there is quite a bit of soot covering the hallways. Our SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus team responded right away to access the damage of this devastating fire. We got right to work upon arriving on scene, cleaning the soot build up on the walls.
The tenants were very satisfied on how quickly we got the job done.