Grease Fire In Local Columbus Home
SERVPRO of Northwest Columbus was called out to this local Columbus home after a devastating grease fire destroyed these homeowners beloved home. As you can see in the top left picture, the kitchen was very badly burned. Due to the extent of the fire, no part of the kitchen was salvageable. The whole kitchen had to be removed and replaced.
Our SERVPRO team worked tirelessly to get our customers back in their home and back to their normal lives.
Our dedicated team did a fantastic job remodeling the kitchen. Look at how beautiful it turned out! Our customers were thrilled at how quickly we got the job done!